Why am still panicking !!!

Hi doc ill try to be brief , met a girl in NY NON sexual worker 22 years old mixed Ethiopian and portoriquan, had her period she washed , protected sex using a condom condom broke cause she was very dry regardless we used saliva only no lobe available. Instantly pulled out washed.

For some reason that day I went to cherchel hospital asking for pep cause am freaking out two doctors saw me there tried to calm me down said there is no reason to worry. And gave me meds for gonorea and chlamydia just incase. Next day I asked the girl to come do an hiv swab test she came with me tested negative. 28 days later of living nightmares and depression I did PCR RNA and Anti body test with negative results 7.7 weeks another Oraquick also negative.

I had flu maybe after two weeks of exposure then sinusitis 2 weeks more 3 weeks after I had mild cold. A not surprised its December but it increased my anxiety. One lymph node on both sides on my neck still stiff but I never tried to feel those ever before in my life.

Till now I get these thoughts these depressions, and recently skin itch and with that I am like ops it may be can cancer !!

For some reason I know it's all mental am starting to be a loner getting away from my gf and worry alot if she even had headache or a pimple on her chest and everyone I hate this I need to live in peace . Recently doctor I had BRVO on my right eye and it was a trauma to me almost lost my job as a pilot and one thing led to another .

Am sorry for the long letter and my language. Would I still need to worry ?

Yours sincerely.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Based on the information you provided, transmission was highly unlikely. A one-time, brief exposure as the insertive partner would not be considered a high-risk incident. If you want a conclusive answer you'll need to go in for a test at 90 days. I am confident the result will be negative.

If your other symptoms continue I would suggest working with your doctor to determine other possible causes. It is not HIV. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Do I need to get an hiv blood test? Please very concerned
Whats the risk of getting HIV for me.