Any chance of getting a STD or HIV

I know you have been getting so many questions like this but please answer this question as i am very tensed. I bought anal beads from bondara online store and got it delivered and then after minimum 48 hours i poured warm water on it . Then i used it on myself. This happened before 3 days. I am very concerned and depressed. Please help me. Is it possible for me to continue to haev a sex life? My baby is a year old. Is there a remote chance of me getting an STD or HIV. As i do not want anything passing on to my baby or wife. Please answer my question it would mean alot. Thanks in advance.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Are you asking me if you can catch an STD from a toy that has not been used by anyone else? If so, the answer is no. HIV must be present for there to the possibility of transmission. For transmission to occur another human being must be involved, and that person must be HIV positive.

If someone who was HIV positive used the toy on themselves and then immediately used the toy on you then transmission would be possible. Using a toy on yourself does not pose any risk.

In health,

Richard

Does nipple licking & sucking cause mouth sore or any STD
Do I need to get an hiv blood test? Please very concerned