Condom broke during insertive anal! Please help!!!! 2nd time!

I was the insertive to a transexual and the condom broke but did not expose all of my penis(the condom was still on my penis). The condom ripped at the top of the condom (~half inch) Once it broke he/she said that it broke and I pull out immediately so not sure how long it was ripped and my chances of catching HIV, I asked her and she said she tested 3 weeks with a negative resutl before the inciden which happens last friday 1/18/13. My questions are:

1. It the condom ripped (~half inch on top), would this mean that I was unprotected for not too long? Otherwise the condom would have ripped and exposed my whole penis (not in my case, the condom was still covering all of my penis but not sure if the head of my penis was exposed)

2. Could a condom have a rip on top and not rip further more with prolong anal sex? Would it totally bust if the sex kept on going or the rip would have stayed the same size?

3. What are my chances of catching HIV?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1. If the condom was covering the head of your penis then you would be protected.

2. Not likely. If you had continued to have sex the condom would have likely busted all the way through.

3. From the situation you are describing, transmission does not sound likely. Since the condom was still covering the head of your penis, you were protected from your partners fluids.

In health,

Richard

elisa test after 50 days
Does nipple licking & sucking cause mouth sore or any STD