Hiv from sharing a razor thank you for your time!

Hi 5 years ago i was visiting my grandparents i stayed over the night and in the morning heard my grandfather getting up and getting ready to go out. About a hour after that got up and decided to shave since i didnt have any of my shaving equipment i used my grandfathers shaving razor and cream and used hot water before i was about to shave i noticed on the white thing above the three blades there was a tiny red spot really small i tried wiping it off with a towel it didnt come off i ran the razor under hot water then shaved with shaving cream. I cant remeber but i could of got a few small scratches I didnt think about it at the time but is there any risk for hiv if my grandfather had hiv its been 5 years since then and my grandfather is 80 now and if he has hiv he hasntt told either of my parents is there any risk from sharing a razor? thank you for your time

No risk here. Its been looked at and such casual household contact does not transmit HIV.

Second Indeterminate test! What next? Please help
elisa test after 50 days