my life is stopped..anxiety is overcoming..plz for god sake answer me...

i am male 21.i think i am free from hiv and std.i tested for hiv.i am virgin.due to so much of stress i masturbated in my second floor of building which is area under construction.i dropped some semen there and i partially cleaned the place.i masturbated at 7pm.the next morning i saw some kids were playing there.i have built fear that the kids may have touched my semen or anyhow that can go in their mouth.i am unable to overcome this thought.my life is getting affected very badly.your small advice or opinion can change my life.please answer me.is there any danger to those kids who were playing there??..consider this sitution please.. hope i get answer this time..

You state you are disease free so what is the concern regarding harming anyone with your semen? This sounds like a very irrational fear and I am concerned that this is a symptom of a larger anxiety related problem. Consider talking to a mental health professional if you are suffering from overwhelming worry and fear. It can help tremendously.

Please help me experts
Donating organs