Please help me experts

I have been to singapore 3 days ago and had sex with a prostitute. She did oral sex for me without condom and then vaginal sex with condom. al last we did french kiss but I figured out I had an oral ulcer. I am not sure if the condom was broken or not. I was so frightened afterwards and seen doctor the next day who gave me post-exposure prophylaxis for 1 month. How is my risk of getting HIV and will PEP affect the window period? when should I do the test?

Since you already started PEP, you should complete it. Testing for HIV should be done at 4 weeks and then 12 weeks after the exposure, regardless of PEP.

Risk from gynecolgical exam
my life is stopped..anxiety is overcoming..plz for god sake answer me...