|Need your opinion 100%??
Jan 25, 2013
Had hiv test at 3,12.5,18.5,and 28 weeks from scary unprotected sex exposure. Also did hep c test all those times as well all negative. Scary persistant symptoms. Should I test further? The test used where elisa antibody tests.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I would consider this conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Benzocaine And Thrush
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.