|Need your opinion 100%??
Jan 25, 2013
Had hiv test at 3,12.5,18.5,and 28 weeks from scary unprotected sex exposure. Also did hep c test all those times as well all negative. Scary persistant symptoms. Should I test further? The test used where elisa antibody tests.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I would consider this conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Air?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- Where Do Genital Herpes Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.