Need your opinion 100%??
Jan 25, 2013
Had hiv test at 3,12.5,18.5,and 28 weeks from scary unprotected sex exposure. Also did hep c test all those times as well all negative. Scary persistant symptoms. Should I test further? The test used where elisa antibody tests.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I would consider this conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms 8 Weeks After Exposure
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Symptoms Of Herpes Do Men Show?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.