dear dr. wohl
Jan 24, 2013
You seem to be the one here who's not sticking to an ultra conservative, cya approach, which causes a lot of anxiety with people who want direct answers. This post by dr. Mark has scared the ***** out of me.
I'm the one who wrote to you about the false RNA under 20 detected a few weeks after exposure and got an RNA under 20 and icma antibodies negative at 95 days. Now I'm wondering if it might take another month before my antibodies show. Best regards.
Response from Dr. Wohl
The original post and answer was from 1998. We know a lot more now then we did then. Also, the testing is better. Much.
HIV viral load undetectable + no HIV antibodies = No HIV. Honestly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.