Do I have VIH?

I used to use condon in all my sexual relations(only practice heterosexual)

I dont have sexual relations from January 1, 2011. But this year(2012) in Octuber 13th, i got ill(with fever, pharyngitis). In 31th Octuber, The doctor told me I had Citomegalovirus and Toxoplasmosis(Toxoplasma IgM 1.15, Citomegalovirus IgM 1.12 e IgG 1.13) But my defense were ok(thats my doctor said, because test before)

segmented:6328/mm3(56%) lymphocytes:4520/mm3(40%) monocytes:452/mm3(4%) leukocytes: 11300/mm3 erythrocytes: 4 430 000/mm3 platelets: 240 000/mm3 hemoglobin: 13.3gr/dl hematocrit: 40% VCM:89.4 HCM:30 CCMH:33.6

Even so, I got nervous because it is the first time i listened about this illnes so i told doctor to take me more tests. So I took Elisa(HIV 1-2)test, Herpes 1 test, Herpes2 test. These tests were token 21 November 2012. The results were: Elisa nonreactive, Herpes 2 nonreactive, Herpes 1 reactive. For this last one i never had this ill, only in Setember 2012 i had sptos inguinal(1 month before to get sick for citomegalovirus and toxoplasmosis). I had this sptos for one month and a half.

I only had two weeks and a half with fever(until 38), pharyngitis, but today (10 Weeks later) i only have rhinitis and three weeks ago my adenoids were infected. But Today is ok.

So my question is, do I have HIV? My doctor told me not and not be worried. Is it ok have cytomegalovirus and toxoplasmosis with these symptoms(i read some cases is ok) and period (here i dont have information, but my doctor says it could be 3-6 months)? is it right?

My work is very stressful and when i got ill i was hardworking. this day (13 octuber)i woke working 30 hours continualy.

For the stresfull in 2010, i got menier illness. But i dont have it from last year.

Please i need your opinion, thanks. Because I am very nervous about it.

Your HIV test is negative so you do not have HIV infection. CMV is a common virus that most people get exposed to some time or another in their lives. Once someone is infected, it stays or life but generally causes problems only if a person's immune system is weakened by an infection or medication. I see no reason to think that CMV is causing any of your symptoms.

Toxoplasmosis is a parasite that is also common in many regions of the world. About 80% of people in France have antibodies to toxoplasma. It too can cause disease with immune problems but also sometimes can cause symptoms when a person is first infected.

So, I would not worry about immune system problems or HIV.

Still not Undetectable
HIV-2