Is it possible to get HIV from food contaminated with sperm?

I have seen some similar questions on this forum but they mostly had to do with HIV-contaminated blood being found in food. My question is: let's say somebody in a restaurant put some relatively fresh, contaminated sperm in your food and then served it to you. Would it be possible to contract the virus in this manner? I know it seems highly unlikely that such a situation should occur, but I have grown increasingly anxious about this particular possibility so if you could please give your professional opinion I would be very thankful.

Hi No need to be anxious, HIV cannot be transmitted this way. Once HIV leaves the body it dies and is unable to infect. So even if someone were to put fluid with HIV in it on something you were to consume it would be dead and unable to harm you.

Home testing... Stressed anxiety please answer
Truvada as extra protection.