Home testing... Stressed anxiety please answer

Exactly how accurate is the Oraquick home testing kit! My last possible exposure would have been two years ago I took two tests last week and one a day ago just for because I can't shake the idea of possibly having been infected with hiv! The male I had sex with (I'm female) his status is unknown and it was unprotected! All three results were negative! Could waiting so long to take a test affect results or are my results after two years conclusive! I swabbed my gums the tests turned pick and I got the c line on the test and only the c line! Please answe I have not been able to sleep for anxiety

Hi No need to be anxious, the results are conclusive! The HIV testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days if this test is negative than so are you. Waiting longer than 90 days does not affect the outcome of the test. If there have been no other exposures than you are HIV free!

oral sex
Is it possible to get HIV from food contaminated with sperm?