What? Are you serious?

Jan. 19th you responded to a question where someone was wanting to know if a 28 week negative test was conclusive. You responded by telling them to get a test in 90 days? So you are saying 6 months is not conclusive!? I have a negative test at 27 weeks, was moving in with iLife til I saw that. Was this a mistake or what? Can I move on with my life? Please don't copy and paste the same answer you always do. Thank you

Hi I apologize for any confusion. I believe I may have read 28 days and not 28 weeks. It is conclusive at 90 days post exposure and most assuredly at 6 months.

Please answer!!! 3rd time asking!
syringe and hiv