Please answer!!! 3rd time asking!

About a month ago I was in the gym playing a hockey game and I was the goalie. There are these pads we slide around to make it easier to move on the gym floor. Anyway I noticed the head of a nail used to make the pad had been digging into my knee and was bleeding quite a bit. (it's not something you would likely to bleed on, just that I had not noticed it digging into me) I looked on the pad and saw no visible blood, just rust.. I know nobody had used it for about 17 hours. Is there an HIV risk if someone else bled on it before me or is this just HIV phobia? Thanks. (I know it sounds confusing but it's the best way I could put it)

Hi It doesn't sound confusing and rest assured this is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

Splinter in Carpet
What? Are you serious?