Splinter in Carpet

Hey Shannon,

I've seen you answered a carpet-related question a few days ago. I just want to Tell you first, that this is a different Case and that I'm not the Same person. I am from France and I got a traditional carpet from Thailand. After breakfast I walked on it barefoot and something pricked my foot. I couldn't find anything at the First time, about 10 hours later I checked my Foot again because it still hurt and there I saw a splinter. Would I be at risk if it would have Been contaminated? The carpet was Hand made and has already Been laying in my Flat for 3 days. I used a vacuum cleaner but unfortunately Missed this splinter :-(. Am I at risk??

Hi My answer is the same. There is no risk of HIV transmission in this manner.

Please help me !!!
Please answer!!! 3rd time asking!