Splinter in Carpet
Jan 22, 2013
I've seen you answered a carpet-related question a few days ago. I just want to Tell you first, that this is a different Case and that I'm not the Same person. I am from France and I got a traditional carpet from Thailand. After breakfast I walked on it barefoot and something pricked my foot. I couldn't find anything at the First time, about 10 hours later I checked my Foot again because it still hurt and there I saw a splinter. Would I be at risk if it would have Been contaminated? The carpet was Hand made and has already Been laying in my Flat for 3 days. I used a vacuum cleaner but unfortunately Missed this splinter :-(. Am I at risk??
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi My answer is the same. There is no risk of HIV transmission in this manner.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.