|Please help me !!!
Jan 22, 2013
I was with a girl and i put my finger inside her vagina for a few second Am i at risk ?? I'm so woory about that
| Response from Ms. Southall
HI HIV transmission through fingering carries a very low risk, to no risk.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Hiv Through An Open Wound?
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Will You Blood Work Be Off?
- Is White Blotchy Skin A Sign Of Hiv?
- Chances Of Hiv After One Vaginal Encounter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.