please help me dr

please doctor help

i had an protected sex without condum .after 4 days i got blue circle on my dick it was itching. i went to the doctor and i made hiv blood test ( 7 days after the exposure).the doctor told me u dont have any infection but u need to repeat it then he said dont repeat it. I became confused .2 months later i made bllod test for herpes and it was positive. Now im in the 6th month and i have red lines in the white are of my eyes, Im so scared, I have headache everyday. Im confused cuz im now outside india. my question is it the symptoms of aids or herpes

Hi, A couple of things, First the HIV testing guideline is to be initially tested post 3 weeks exposure and then again at 90 days, if this test is negative and there have been no other exposures during that time than you are HIV free.

Secondly, signs or symptoms of HIV will not show up as soon as the blue area on your penis. Herpes will and since your test was positive this is most likely what showed up on your penis.

I would recommend that you receive the HIV test at 90 days post exposure and treat your herpes.

HIV TRANSMISSION-STDS FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCHES
Please help me !!!