|Please help me dr
Jan 21, 2013
Hi dr I put my finger inside a girl vagina ifor a few seconds is this risky ? I'm so worry to get hiv for this action
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No, there is no risk associated with touching girls vagina or "fingering" her as some may say. THere is no exchange of bodily fluids with this activity and that is required for HIV transmission. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.