what is chances to get hiv through single unprotected sexual exposure from woman to man, sex was only for 1 minutes and i tested negative after 28 days, now what is chances to be infected.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- The risk according to the CDC would be at 5 per 10,0000 exposures ( Since you have already tested negative at 28 days I would say your risk is much much lower. A test at 28 days is very accurate. I suggest testing again at 90 days to be conclusive but my guess is you will remain negative. Take care, LHW

For information please!
Please help me dr