For information please!
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Experts at body.com, It is always recomended on your site that testing should be at 3 weeks and then at 90 days for cconclusive results. If a person misses the 3rd week test but takes a single test after 90 days would the results be considered conclusive?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- Yes, that would be sufficient. The 3 week test is the earliest with standard testing that a result would be accurate and that is why it is advised for those who have had a recent risk exposure. It is not necessary however. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.