Do I need to test again?

hello, i performed unprotected oral sex on a sw on august 9th, Since then I have 5 test all negative the last one at 142 days after exposure. Is that conclusive or should i test at 24weeks or 26 weeks? i am worried because i have excessive gas and churning of the stomach which i heard that hiv usually attacks the gi tract first. 2nd haven't been able past 3 am in months. 3rd i feel like i have something stuck in my throat and it has been that way for about 2 months. pls reply

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there No, you do not need to test for HIV again related to the oral sex exposure with the sex worker. The test at 142 days is conclusive. I would suggest seeing a health care provider to discuss your GI issues, they don't sound HIV related but certainly if they are causing you trouble it would make sense to have them checked out! take out, LHW

Dog eats HIV vomit - what about me???
For information please!