Do I have HIV?

3 weeks ago i had protected vaginal and oral sex with a prostitute and now i have a sore throat.I want to know if there is a big chance i can have aids...please help me i am so worried and anxious and i can not stand the pressure.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There's no risk of getting HIV from the situation you're talking about. Protected sex prevents any body fluids from going between people, and that's absolutely necessary for HIV transmission.

Depending on where you are.. it's cold season. Another possibility is that you caught a cold from the person you were having sex with?

Hope this helps!

Erik

Splinter risk
found blood on food