Do I have HIV?
Jan 20, 2013
3 weeks ago i had protected vaginal and oral sex with a prostitute and now i have a sore throat.I want to know if there is a big chance i can have aids...please help me i am so worried and anxious and i can not stand the pressure.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There's no risk of getting HIV from the situation you're talking about. Protected sex prevents any body fluids from going between people, and that's absolutely necessary for HIV transmission.
Depending on where you are.. it's cold season. Another possibility is that you caught a cold from the person you were having sex with?
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.