Do I have HIV?
Jan 20, 2013
3 weeks ago i had protected vaginal and oral sex with a prostitute and now i have a sore throat.I want to know if there is a big chance i can have aids...please help me i am so worried and anxious and i can not stand the pressure.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There's no risk of getting HIV from the situation you're talking about. Protected sex prevents any body fluids from going between people, and that's absolutely necessary for HIV transmission.
Depending on where you are.. it's cold season. Another possibility is that you caught a cold from the person you were having sex with?
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do If Your Partner Has Herpes?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.