Infected blood + Saline intravenous risk. Please answer.plz!

Hello Dear doctor. Thanks for all Your answers. I come to one doctor and he made me an intravenous therapy. After then I saw that in cap of bottle was multiple punctures. I'm serious worrying. Could someone insert infected blood? And if suppose that blood were inserted 5 min before start therapy, could the virus stay live in that bottle? Thanks for Your answer !!!

Hi HIV dies once it is outside of the body and so if indeed the punctures came from a needle from someone who was infected your risk is very small. BUT the punctures are most likely from the health care workers doing what they do to get medicine ready to put into someone.

You are HIV free from this experience.

Please try to help me understand my results!
Answer plz!!!!!!!!