Please try to help me understand my results!

I had sex with a sex worker. I used a condom bu I had shaved before sex and some vaginal fluids came to the area where I shaved and I don't know if there were shaving nicks but I was not bleeding. I did RNA PCR for both HIV-1 and HIV-2 on day 25. The same day I did an ELISA that was negative. Can I stop now and be sure that I am hiv negative? please please ...

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days, if this test is negative and there have been no other exposures during this time than you are HIV free.

Your exposure presents a very small risk for HIV, but get the test at 90 days and you will know for sure your status and can move on.

Dr Shannon please help....
Infected blood + Saline intravenous risk. Please answer.plz!