Dr Shannon please help....

if the Q_tip got HIV virus on it and then 5 minutes later it come inserted to my urethral...was i at risk in this situation??? i was scare that the Q_tip got cotton on it and the virus get into that cotton and not expose to air and not dies, and then when that Q_tip inserted in my urethral and it could infect me.....i'm so scared and nervous now so can you please help me out???? all that happen because i went to get my gonorrhea test in Vietnam...i cant ask nobody in vietnam....so please help me Dr Shannon. Thanks for your help. Best wish to you and ur family1

Hi HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. The Q-tip they used to test you would not have HIV on it.

You are HIV free from this experience.

HIV or Mono Symptoms? Please help!
Please try to help me understand my results!