Am I Infected?

6 weeks ago i had sex with a sex workers, after we had finished, i ran into toilet and pull out my condom, i did check by filling water into the condom to ensure there are no break. Now i recall back during i pulling out the condom i touch the fluid on the condom and touch on my tips of penis, will in transmit into my body from the tip? as mention by you in few other question you said that normally it acute after 2-6 weeks and it last for 1-2 weeks. exactly happen on me that i have flu n light fever on 3rd weeks and last for 2 weeks. am i infected? i have few symptoms like lymph nodes pain on my neck, abdominal and groin. nausea and headache. please help!!

Hi You had protected sex with a condom which did not break and worked the way it was supposed to!!! Good for you. As for when you went to take it off and checking the condom and the fluid touching, it would be extremely difficult for HIV to transmit this way. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. The important thing to remember is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection to be concerned about when having sex. Herpes, syphillis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HPV etc are possible. If you symptoms continue I would encourage you to follow up with your health care provider for evaluation, but HIV transmission again is highly unlikely.

blood in the flood
HIV or Mono Symptoms? Please help!