blood in the flood

i have an open wound in my foot (but i have tape/ plaster it)..is there any risk to be infected hiv if i walk in the flood (if there is a blood in the flood)? because my town is flooding now.. is the tape / plester secure me from hiv blood?

Hi There is no risk of HIV transmission happening this way. There is however possibilities of other bacterial infections occurring. I would make sure you continue to keep the wound clean and as dry as possible. But again HIV transmission is not possible in this situation.

Be well, Shannon

Masturbation with lube
Am I Infected?