Masturbation with lube

Hi there. I had a encouter with a sex work. Im now worried about contracting some std. In the relation she masturbated me with her lube oil, then after that put me the condom and gave me blowjob. His there any way i could get infected with this? Could the oils that she used be infected with hiv or something else? Does this virus survive in lotion and creams? Im really sacared with this. Should i get tested? thanks doctor

Hi, First oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with a condom, decreases the risk even that much more! HIV once it is outside of the body and if it were to be in the oil it had long since died and is unable to infect.

Your situation does not warrant HIV testing.

Vaginal fluid
blood in the flood