Vaginal fluid

Hi, I am a female who attended a female strip club. I received a lap dance and I was wearing thin pants and under wear. The stripper lifted my legs and rubbed her vagina on mine. Her fluids went through my pants and underwear and on to my vagina. I am heterosexual and before this encounter I had not had any sexual encounters for 17 months. I was tested 8 months ago and was negative for all. 2 doctors have said I am at risk but one online doctor so no risk. I know anything is possible but how worried should I be given the circumstance. And how about other illness? Thank you in advance.

Hi HIV transmission in the scenario you described is highly unlikely. You mentioned that you were tested at 8months, if this is 8 months after the interaction with the stripper then you are HIV free. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other possible exposures during this time then you are HIV free.

Am I at risk ???
Masturbation with lube