Possible Blood Contact

I was waiting on a customer and he handed me his license, I then noticed he was bleeding heavily from both hands. I told him he had to clean hisself up first before I could take his payment. I noticed he had gotten blood on some of the money, but not sure if he got any on his license that I touched. He came back within 10 minutes and gave me the money that had blood on it. Now I'm wondering if I could have had cuts/sores on my hand that I was unaware of. Could I be at risk?

Hi You made the right decision by asking him to clean up before continuing the transaction. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. If you were to come into contact with the blood in order for there to be HIV transmission you would have to have a new open wound on your hand and there would need to be significant amount of blood present. It is highly unlikely for any transmission to happen with this situation.

Vaginal secretion got into my vagina
please help me.. Am i Safe?