Possible exposure

6 weeks ago i had sex with a sex workers, after we had finished, i ran into toilet and pull out my condom, i did check by filling water into the condom to ensure there are no break. Now i recall back during i pulling out the condom i touch the fluid on the condom and touch on my tips of penis, will in transmit by that way? as mention by you in few other question you said that normally it acute after 2-6 weeks and it last for 1-2 weeks. exactly happen on me that i have flu n light fever on 3rd weeks and last for 2 weeks. am i infected? i have few symptoms like lymph nodes pain on my neck, abdominal and groin. nausea and headache. please help!!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No, just touching the condom and then subsequently touching your penis would not be considered risky. While coincidental at best, I do not think that the symptoms you describe are acute HIV infection. Continue to practice safe sex and use condoms as you are. Take care, LHW

masturbation related....plz rectify
Night Sweats and protected sex