Semen in eye
Jan 16, 2013
is it dangerous if you got the semen of you partner in side your eye?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Are you at "high risk"? No.
Is there some degree of risk if your partner is positive? Yes, although slight.
here are some postings from the forum that address this in more detail.
take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Psoriasis?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.