condom broken need help!!

hello dr , i had a sex with sex worker before 4 days i used condom but it was broken at the final just i left that but this is my 4th day i got cough so i became worried anxiety about hiv is this hig risk? and am i circumcious penis and no more oral sex or anal sex just may be 10 to 20 sec penetrative at the cum time pls tell me. thank you for your time

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Engaging in sex in which a condom was clearly broken would constitute a possible exposure for HIV. I think that the symptoms you describe are in fact too early to be caused by acute HIV but would suggest testing at 4 weeks and again at 90 days to be sure. Take care, LHW

HIV+ result response
Am I at risk for Hiv or hep c?