The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hiv risk

Jan 15, 2013

my question are- i am placed my body over the lady body and the (lady wear the cloth ,saree indian tradition cloth) and i also wear a t.shirt and frenchy underwear and i am tried to rub my penis and i ejaculate my semen inside my underwear so is this condition of hiv risk if lady was positive and i am scared mainly my gential secretion and some secreation of lady on her cloth and due to the condition of rubbin her gential fluid touches my underwear which was also full of my semen, so this touching condition of both cloth cause transmisson of hiv please help me i am so scared and tension please help me my request

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- There is really no possible way for HIV to cross through 1 or more layers of fabric and infect another person (this is often known as "dry humping" whether or not you ejaculated or not). If that was a possiblity, half the population in the world would be infected already. Contrary to popular belief, HIV is a relatively hard virus to get. There needs to be a significant amount of HIV infected body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. This is why unprotected penetration is essential. It's only during this that significant amount of HIV infected body fluid will get pushed up inside your penis. Take care, LHW

Weight loss
Condom broke at the base

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint