hiv risk

my question are- i am placed my body over the lady body and the (lady wear the cloth ,saree indian tradition cloth) and i also wear a t.shirt and frenchy underwear and i am tried to rub my penis and i ejaculate my semen inside my underwear so is this condition of hiv risk if lady was positive and i am scared mainly my gential secretion and some secreation of lady on her cloth and due to the condition of rubbin her gential fluid touches my underwear which was also full of my semen, so this touching condition of both cloth cause transmisson of hiv please help me i am so scared and tension please help me my request

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- There is really no possible way for HIV to cross through 1 or more layers of fabric and infect another person (this is often known as "dry humping" whether or not you ejaculated or not). If that was a possiblity, half the population in the world would be infected already. Contrary to popular belief, HIV is a relatively hard virus to get. There needs to be a significant amount of HIV infected body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. This is why unprotected penetration is essential. It's only during this that significant amount of HIV infected body fluid will get pushed up inside your penis. Take care, LHW

Weight loss
Condom broke at the base