Am I at risk?

Hi Dr, I am in a crazy situation and I am desperate for your help. I have Genital herpes and I did not have an outbreak when my possible exposure occurred. A guy started to perform oral sex on me but I stopped within five seconds from when he started. I am scared that this put me at risk for HIV. I've been told that the five seconds is not an exposure/risk because of the amount of time. Do you believe this? Should I test for HIV? Was it a risk? I'm really scared because about two weeks after this act, I started to feel my groin area a little sore, around the area where lymph nodes might be and i got the flu. But i had No fever, diharrea, or nausea. Also, I am part of a hsv2 vaccine research study, the medicine is called GEN-003. When I received the vaccine, the day after I felt an enlarged lymph node under my arm pit, the side I received the injection. Not sure if it was swollen due to the injection or HIV. I have so much going on that I cannot handle it and make sense of it. I am now having a herpes outbreak. Please help me. I just want to know if I was at high risk and if I should test for HIV. I understand it was only, literally, five seconds max but I am petrified. Please help.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- No, I would not say that you are at risk and I don't think that any of your symptoms are a result of HIV infection. Oral sex in itself is a very inefficient way to transmit HIV and if it only occurred for 5 seconds than I see no way for transmission to have possibly occurred. Try to relax and hopefully your HSV outbreak will subside soon. Take care, LHW

HIV+ result
Weight loss