pre cum in eye

Yesterday I was licking this guy nipple while he masturbated and while we were doing that I felt something wet hit my eye and it did not sting or burn. My question is that does pre cum sting if it hits your eye and if his pre cum did get in my eye am I at risk for HIV and should be put on PEP?

Hi HIV transmission through semen contact with the eye membrane is possible but not probable. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is not able to infect. PEP should only be started when there is a higher risk of HIV transmission and knowing the status of the person whose fluid is thought to be the exposure is in fact living with HIV and if they are if there HIV viral load is detectable and high.

So again, yes it is possible but not probable.

washed but wet.
HIV+ result