washed but wet.
Jan 14, 2013
Hi dear doc,i had a question .if a cloth got significant or large amount of blood mark or semen mark,than after the cloth being washed and putted on the line to dry,from the line before it dry the cloth will be wet a bit,n if there is same old blood mark remain,can anybody will infect from that cloth? Help me doctor to teach our local people how to fight against hiv. Thank you.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV dies once it is outside of the body. There is no chance that after what the towel went through, being washed and dried that HIV was alive and well! There is no risk of HIV transmission in this scenario!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.