Licking the preejaculate of a penis

Hi there, I am so deeply concerned right now in regarding an incident that happened yesterday. I was with my male friend and we took it a step further in regards to me masturbating him (handjob). I bent down and took a small lick of his pre-cum that was sitting on his penis on the tip. I swallowed it quickly and then continued with my handstrokes. He then took a swipe of his pre-cum that was sitting on top of his penis with his finger and I licked it off his finger and swallowed it immediately. He assured me that he does NOT have hiv or anything but I am so scared cause I wasn't expecting to taste his pre-cum. He then finished masturbating himself as I got frightened as to what just happened cause I was not expecting to taste his pre-cum. I did not put his penis into my mouth at all. Only 2 small licks of his pre-cum that was on top of his penis head and finger that he swiped off his penishead. He is circumcised and I swallowed it quickly when the pre-cum was on my tounge. The pre-cum was sitting on top of his circumcised penis before I bent down to take a small lick. He assured me that he does NOT have hiv and that he does NOT sleep around. I am so scared cause this happened yesterday and I am frightened out of my mind. He finished masturbating on his own and ejaculated on himself. I am so scared of possible transmission if any. Was there any possible transmission with pre-cum sitting on his penishead for a bit and that I just bent down to take a small lick in which the pre-cum was on my tounge and I swallowed it quickly and when he swiped little pre-cum with his finger that I licked iff and that was only on my tounge and I swallowed that quickly? I can't sleep or anything. I would appreciate your help. Thank you so much!

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with your experience the risk of HIV transmission is even smaller than that!

Reassurance would be greatly appreciated
washed but wet.