Reassurance would be greatly appreciated

I've taken three oraquick in home tests, one at ninety days one at ninety two days and one at ninety five days all were negative. In your opinion can these tests be conclusive. I thank you for taking time to help people like myself.

Almost. The home tests are the same used in the clinics but their accuracy suffers from user error (that means folks doing the test at home mess it up more than trained clinic staff). So, I would say the odds you are HIV+ are very slim but for conclusive you should go to a clinic.

Worried mom
Licking the preejaculate of a penis