|Dr David wohl i need your help pls advice to me!!!!
Jan 13, 2013
i had a sex with prostitute unknown status of her before 6 months i used condom but it was torn i dont realize at vaginal intercourse time no oral sex only vaginal intercourse after that i did hiv antibody blood test at 12th week again i felt anxiety extreme anxiety so again i did at 18th week that also negative this is my 6th month i feel muscle pain slightly and after woke up my eyes become red sometimes i am so scared no more flu or rashes is these 2 tests were enough to me an i hiv free?i am a industrial radiation worker,if radiation gives any false results ? pls tell me dr dont ignore my question .thank you
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Radiation should not affect the HIV tests. I know you are worried but the tests show no infection with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.