RNA and antIbody at 6 weeks

Hi and thank you for your answers my story i had massage and the lady give me a handjop and I finger her with one finger I don't have any cut in my finger I did get crazy after this so i did antibody test 3 weeks and RNA &antibody in 6 weeks they all nigitve the testing worker they tall me I dont need any more test now after 3 and half mon. I feel arm pine and armpit. So my questions is 1- did I was in risk or no .2- do I need more test or my test is conclusive. 3- about my pain in my nick and arm. Thank you so much and sorry about my mistaks in writing.

Negative HIV antibody and HIV RNA at 6 weeks means you do not have HIV. The exposure was also not one that is associated with transmission.

is 75 days conclusive
Unprotected sex with HIV positive girl - follow up question