is 75 days conclusive
Jan 13, 2013
I got bacterial vaginosis from new boyfriend. After taking metronidazole, I got a yeast infection. All my std cleared & pap smear was normal at 8 weeks. I haven't had any (ARS). I'm in my 10 week my lymph node is tender on the right side. It doesn't hurt to drink or eat. I do smoke at lease 2 cigars a day. But for the last 2 & half months I've became a chain smoker. I've lost pounds in 4 weeks, that also scares me. It's 11 weeks today and I'm freaking out. I'm trying to wait 79 days, but it takes 8-10 days for the results. I can't take the pressure. Is (75 days) okay to be tested for HIV?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes. If negative I would believe it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.