Very very brief questions!! Pls give me 3 Minutes of your time...

Hello, I try to keep it very Short and simple for you. My risk: accidental blood exposure, 4 months ago. My questions: - how reliable and sensitive is the Alere determine hiv 1/2 antigen antibody rapid Test (finger prick). - does a Daily Dose During the 4 months of acyclovir (200mg every Day) Delay seroconversion? - does hep c Delay hiv seroconversion? I have to wait another 2 months for the test.

Am i HIV Free or do i have to retest?

Please help me!

The test is reliable and sensitive. If your results were from testing done at 12 weeks or more after exposure, you are HIV negative.

The medication and HCV mentioned do not delay HIV seroconversion.

Receptive Anal without protection for less than 30 seconds? RisK?
is 75 days conclusive