Receptive Anal without protection for less than 30 seconds? RisK?

Hello, I have been seeing an MD (Just had to mention that) who I found on Grindr. We have been having anal and oral sex, me being the bottom. He really wants to cum inside of me but I won't let him. Which makes me wonder who else he hooks up with and the risks he has taken. Anyhow, I noticed he pulled the condom off and his penis was inside my ass for about 20-30 seconds without a condom. I was pissed when I realized it and insisted we finish the act with a condom. I must say from giving him head and numerous sexcapades he does not precum visibly at all. Is my risk of HIV very high, should I still get PEP because I have until tomorrow. Since he is a doctor he claims I was really at no risk and he mentioned there was no precum. I hate to take PEP because I know its so hard on the system. He claims he does not have HIV but again, only knowing me 1 week and being willing to insert his penis unprotected in my ass makes me think he takes foolish risks. For the record I did confirm he is an actual doctor (because you would think a medical professional would know better.) Thanks, Sleepless in Michigan.

This is a tough call. It is really hard to know what he was up to back there and if he can be trusted. I agree it is unlikely he came or had pre-cum but can you be 100% certain? If not, I would see about PEP right away. You can always stop the PEP if it gets intolerable, knowing that the risk was likely low to begin with. Don't forget there are other STDs besides HIV

Lastly, you may want to consider finding a different doctor.

Not a Question of Worried Well
Very very brief questions!! Pls give me 3 Minutes of your time...