Broke condom, used PEP, and broke a again when I had sex with my wife

Dear all. Wednesday of last week (9 days ago). I had sex with a sex worker, i noticed that condom was broken when I ejacuated. I immediately use PEP after two hours later. Nine days I potentially exposured HIV (still use PEP) I had protected sex with my wife and broke the condom again, I am so worried that my wife has any change of infection, should she need to use PEP like me.

PEP is designed to reduce your risk of HIV infection after an exposure. It does not make that risk zero. Therefore, it is possible if the stars cross that you could have been infected and been infectious when you had sex with your wife.

My advice is to let her know immediately so she too can have the option you had regarding PEP and so she can get tested. Also, further testing could be done for you to determine if you have evidence of actual HIV in your blood by using a p24 antigen test or an HIV viral load test.

Possible transmission
high risk exposure