regarding my last question from jan3 do i have aids

didnt mean to mislead or make up stories.i never had a viral load test.the icma test i had was another antibody test.my doc said it was more formal test.it is from labcorp and i cant find much info on that particular test.i am really scared.i feel like i dont know where to turn.i am suppossed to see him next week but i feel like i need to do it sooner.i dont wont to make him angry about another type of test.but it is my life im dealing with.sorry for posting too much.

It should not be a problem to be honest with your doctor about concerns. I would speak with him when you see him and ask him directly. DW

Risk assessment
Possible transmission