|regarding my last question from jan3 do i have aids
Jan 13, 2013
didnt mean to mislead or make up stories.i never had a viral load test.the icma test i had was another antibody test.my doc said it was more formal test.it is from labcorp and i cant find much info on that particular test.i am really scared.i feel like i dont know where to turn.i am suppossed to see him next week but i feel like i need to do it sooner.i dont wont to make him angry about another type of test.but it is my life im dealing with.sorry for posting too much.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It should not be a problem to be honest with your doctor about concerns. I would speak with him when you see him and ask him directly. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.