Scared of possible infection

Hi Shannon, I have genital herpes but I have it under control. With this being said a guy started to give me oral but I had him stop within 5 seconds from when he started. When he stopped I then proceeded to jack myself off until I ejaculated. With this act I fear that I put myself at risk for HIV. Did I put myself at risk? I'm really worried because two weeks past this event I started to have a swollen gland under my arm pit that feels sore and tender to the touch. I feel a little soreness in my groin area, I'm thinking lymph nodes are swollen but I really can't tell like I can with the under arm node. I have been paranoid and scared immediately after this act. I don't know what to do. The swollen lymph node under my arm started the day after I received a trial vaccine for hsv2. The vaccine is called GEN-003, not sure if you heard of it. I'm hoping this is the cause of the swollen node under my arm. The vaccine is suppose to activate the T cells and B cells. I have so much going on that its hard to wrap my head around anything. That's why I am asking for your advice. Please help. Thank you!

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with the exposure you had there is no risk. You are most likely experiencing symptoms from HSV and/or the vaccine. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

Be well, Shannon

doubt with test
Risk assessment