doubt with test
Jan 13, 2013
dear shanoon, thanks for last answer. i want to tell u that when i went for hiv test then took my blood and after 2 minutes he put in centrifuge but i heard that we have to keep blood some time in bottle before putting in centrifuge so i want to ask that is this method is ok or it can be false due suddenly put blood in centrifuge. please help me,
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The method is fine! Your test results are accurate.
Be well Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sensual Massage Risk Of Getting HIV
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- What Is The Risk Of Vaginal Fisting?
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.