hola

hi. first , i would say sorry for my very bad english im latino, from dominican republic, i dont speak and write good english.

my case is that i went to the lab, for a hiv test i took it at 5.3 month after exposure, and yeah it came out negative. thats cool.

the nurse did not know well , how to put the needle into de cateter i dont know how to say it in english, but then she went to get a syringe she took it new but i told her ( ohh i dont like syringe) then she tried to put the needle again in the device they use in lab to take the sample.

im scare that she used a used needle, i did not saw her you know all the time maybe she took other needle b mistake and maybe get one allready used

in my country the health sistem is not good like USA i am just scare and anxiety i dont know what to do,

please i would like to hear your opinion im sorry if i bother you , thank you .

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. It is likely that she used a new needle. Also, HIV does not live well outside of the human body. If the needle had been used, any virus present would be unable to infect you. I do not think you were at risk in the this situation. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

My transmission kisk
doubt with test